Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Another Note

Note to Self #3:
Stop saying "Bite me." Someone actually bit me.

In order to help those in desperate need of dating advice allow me to add the following.

Things to avoid saying on a first date:
1. “Look! I Photoshopped what our future kids will look like.”
2. “Is it OK if my little brother films us?”
3. “Even if you don’t put out, I’m telling everyone you did.”
4. “You’d better chew on this wolfbane, and here, tie this pelt about your loins. It’s … just a precaution.”
5. “Ever done it with a real clown before?
6. “I’m severely lactose-intolerant, but I was craving dairy and had a half gallon of milk right before you showed up.”
7. “I have some Mexicans … um Mexican products in my trunk to drop off first.”
8. “I have fantasies about Dick Cheney.”
9. “I’ve always fantasized about robbing a bank on a first date. Haven’t you?”
10. “Would you like to lose weight with 29 other people?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*lol* I love those!! IS IT OK IF MY LITTLE BROTHER FILMS US?! *lol* That is funny!!