Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Time Did NOT Fly ...

Nor was I having a damn bit of fun.  But my day is coming.  Soon.

I am SO OVER a ton of things, and I'm about ready to tell every single person I know precisely what I think of them.  You think that's a bad thing?  Perhaps ... but perhaps not, depending on whom you are and how much you've screwed me over because I just took it, I swallowed it, I'm the damned peacemaker!!

Stay tuned.   

No comments: