Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Busy, busy, busy!

And I had all my Christmas shopping done by the first week of November, I was totally stress-free, just happy as a lark as I watched others run around like crazy people! Now the joke's on me because I have so much stuff to return. I left everything in the box in the tool shed (*lolol*) for awhile but finally decided to let that junk finance my next trip to Honolulu or Vegas or Cancun. So I'm going to Best Buy to return the iPod Nano and Sony DVD camcorder -- and that's just the beginning, I have fifty-two pounds of stuff to return. There were two items I was able to prevent being shipped directly, one item I couldn't which I couldn't care less about but the rest is here and I want it GONE. I might have kept that 27" TV had it been here ... On the other hand, I need to get everything out of my life, to keep my stress level at zero. Fortunately I am great at keeping receipts. The only thing I've not decided is whether I should try to battle crowds to give someone else a shot at buying the Nano or wait till after Christmas. My nature is to do so ... We'll see how I feel after I get out of the shrinks office I guess. I may end up baking cookies and not leaving the ranch till waaaaaaaaay after Christmas!!

You know, nothing good ever comes from reading someone else's private email, journal, bank statements, etc. Not only that, it's absolutely unforgivable. Well, maybe 181.syracuse-06rh15rt.ny.dial-access.att.net 12.75.117.243 will grow up someday. *sigh* I doubt it.

This is for my great friend Sharmy:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And this is for me:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playmate Shannon?! You are too silly!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Samantha said...

And you as well, sweetness!