Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Life Sucks

My life sucks. I feel like I'm in a rut but I took Mom shopping today and I'm glad I did -- despite having to drive her U.S.S. Nimitz Cadillac -- because at 3.30 it was misting rain and getting dark out. Had she been alone she would have been sunk because she admits she has trouble seeing in the dark or the rain.

Speaking of Christmas, I got my mom a new TV for her bedroom. Don't ask me how she does it but every single night of her life she's in her room by oh, I guess 6.30 w/ her jammies on watching TV while sitting up in bed. So I got her what was her heart's desire -- a Philips w/ Smart Sound, Smart Color and several other bells and whistles!

For my daddy I got a CAT belt buckle:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The photo doesn't begin do do it justice! It's absolutely breathtaking! He has always been proud to be a CAT man, and somehow I knew that would be perfect for his Special Gift this year.

And then one of the nicest gifts I got this year was from my Palomino Snickerdoodle. He's just the greatest horse, gets me the most wonderful things, he clop-clop-clops through the malls till he finds the perfect gift for his mama. What a boy he is!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


He's the greatest horse! It's a suede western jacket, raspberry in color and even I think it looks good on me. Now that's something! Another great gift I got was a Coach handbag which I would never have bought myself. A friend did though. He's a very good friend!

I nearly forgot this: My birthday is in five weeks. Today my mom told me what they're getting me: A membership to L.A. Weight Loss. That was sort of insulting although I know she meant well. Honest, I'm not like the Fat Lady at the circus, people don't stare at me -- in fact, no one ever notices me. Except my mom, I guess.

More later perhaps --

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! The jacket is very pretty! Girly, just be like a duck, let the negative just roll off your back. You will be better for this.