Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why Are Cats So Damn Funny?

When I need to laugh I often search for cat photos. I hope they tickle you as well!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I call it a pre-emptive strike.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Autumn hates your low-quality 'nip and demands the good stuff!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I hate your let's-get-drunk-and-shave-the-cat parties!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Your idle threats from my ancestors long-dead only fuel my despise for you!"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bob hates your high-carb diet and demands Kitty-Atkins.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"You're lucky you hid the 9mm, cracker!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not impressed with your "after meal treat" you will find Charles' poop-surprise when you least expect it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Help us! Help us! The claw is baaaacckk!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lol* I love the last pic!! That is so cute!

Samantha said...

And more true to life than we actually realize! I'm sure something similar happens like this all the time -- like when I had tropical fish! *lol*