Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tuesday

It's a Nothing Special day today. My dad came over to put Christmas lights and decorations from the Big House in the shop and had to scream at me about being depressed. That really helped a lot. I stood there in my circular driveway crying and yelling back at him when my mom got between us. My heart is shattered! I just can't snap my fingers and make it go away! But I can make an emergency appointment w/ Dr. Winston (El Shrinko) which is what I did and where I'm now going.

At least I still have Gerald. Image hosted by Photobucket.com And a photo of Cancun from a chopper the last time I went. It's not supposed to make any sense. I just ran Image hosted by Photobucket.com across the image and thought I'd stick it in there. It was really a lot prettier in person.

I think I'm going downhill so I'd better go. I love you!! Don't ever forget that. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up girly! Or that freakish cat is gonna get ya! *hugs* Hope you feel better sooner than soon!