Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Questions Answered

My great friend Shannon posted this at her website and I thought it was entertaining as well as interesting. Mine, I assure you, will not be so. However, you might find out something about me you hadn't known previously.

1. Initials: SMD
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Abraham Lincoln -- 12 February
3. Favorite fruit? Mango and banana
4. For or against same sex marriage? Definitely against! "Marriage" in the bible is defined as a union between man and woman. However, I am not against civil unions.
5. Are you allergic to anything? Sulfas (meds) and sagebrush
6. What kind of car do you drive? A big SUV and a little imported sportscar
7. Have you ever slept in someone elses clothes? Yes -- guys t shirts
8. To how many U.S. states have you been? It would take less space to list states I haven't been.
9. In how many of the U.S states have you lived? See above, it applies as well
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S? No
11. Name something physical you like about yourself? The only thing I like about myself: My eyes and lately that's questionable.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself? I have a tender heart
13. Do you have any pets? A wolf hybrid Legs; Siamese Roger, Tuxedo kitten Gown and the horseys. Yes, they are pets, very very large pets ...
14. What is your dream car? A Lotus
15. If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go? Back to Hawai'i
16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex sleep over? Uh ... yes.
17. Are you bipolar? Are you kidding me? What planet have you been living on not to know the answer to that?
18. What dream car do you want your husband/wife to drive? I'm extremely unattached
19. What color car? Are you blind? All I ever buy is a burgundy-type
20. Where would you want to go on a first date? No idea. Who would have me?
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you? She's a sweetheart but she's a she. So, no. No, thank you.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Oh yes, many times.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes, a couple of years ago.
24. Do you like president Bush? I am disappointed w/ some of his politics.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No. But I might.
26. Have you ever white-water rafted? Not exactly, but I have gotten into some exciting situations in a canoe on a river w/ some unexpected rapids.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes.
30. Are you racist? Absolutely not.
31. What song are you listening to right now? Whoa Black Betty Bamalam by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Let's Get It Started by Black Eyed Peas, Rollin' by Big & Rich, Bloodletting by Concrete Blonde, Live Those Songs by Kenny Chesney, Gone by Montgomery Gentry, Beer For My Horses by Toby Keith/Willie Nelson, Last Survivor by Hurricane Party -- I think you get the idea.
32. What's your favorite song at the moment? I have lots but in my truck CD player right now is Songs About Me by Trace Adkins
33. What was the last movie you watched? Usual Suspects. Again. It was on TV and I was too lazy to use the remote.
35. Where was the last place you went today besides your house? I've not been off the ranch today as yet.
36. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Uh ... Yes. I've spray painted car headlights black, stuffed Limburger cheese in defroster vents ... That's all I'm admitting to.
37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Of course! But it's been a very long time. I am not pretty anymore and even if I was I lack any self-confidence.
39. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes, smile, teeth
40. What's your favorite body part on the opposite sex? Cowboy butts drive me nuts!
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Why do you assume I even go to Starbucks? Okay, I admit to an addiction -- either Caffè Mocha or Caramel Macchiato. Son of Sam used to order them w/ whipped cream on top for me but somehow I can never remember.
44. Say something totally random about yourself. It always terrifies me flying over the Pacific for five hours on the way to Hawai'i. Also, I think I'll buy a new TV today. I'm using a borrowed 19" that belongs to my Geezers since my 32" (?) croaked and I hate this one.
45. Do you have an iPod? Yes, a Nano. But it's never been out of the box and I didn't purchase it for myself. In fact, it was wrapped as a gift and I've not touched it. It still sits in another box w/ various other items in the shop.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Never, but I have the body type of Barney the Dinosaur.
49. Do you have freckles? No.
49. Are you comfortable with your height? Not at all. I'm short so I tend to wear my cowboy boots or others w/ a heel to give me more height.
50. Do you like someone right now? Like? I like lots of people. Everyone.
51. How tall are you? 5'3" -- very short.
52. Do you speak a language other than English? No, just bits and pieces of Spanish and Italian.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Oh yes, many times. *BLUSH*
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes. My daddy, both sets of grandparents, my dearest uncle, my police Major in STL. -- many, many more.
57. Do you watch MTV? Never.
58. What's something which really annoys you? Snotty people, big fat liars, uppity people.
59. What are some things you really like? Concerts, the ocean, I love riding my Palomino
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? N. O. = NO!
62. Have you ever surfed? No. But Son of Sam has. He's not human, he's a bipedal dolphin.
63. Do you know how to pump gas? Well, who doesn't? Lovey would never go bye bye if I didn't. (18 hideous mpg)
64. Do you drive? Of course!
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? Uh ... Sometimes I leave for "coffee" or shopping and don't return for two or three days. LOL
66. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? I honestly did to the point where I had my will done. And I have since then as well but it didn't pan out.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Uh ... Yes. Several times.
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do? Oh yes, and I did it anyway. I despise losing.
69. What's your favorite state to live in? Perhaps Arizona -- I've been thinking of relocating there, but haven't yet made a firm decision.

So. Did you learn anything about me you didn't know previously? Do tell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep I learned that you like cowboy butts...*lol* AND what exactly is a COWBOY BUTT?! Does that entail tight jeans??

Samantha said...

Oh yeah! Love them cowboy butts, girly-girl!