Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Monday, April 24, 2006

And Now It's Monday Night!

Okay. So here's the deal: I published that post all of three minutes ago and it's my habit to take a gander to make sure it looks okay. If it doesn't, sometimes I change it, sometimes I shrug my shoulders and say, "Forget about it." But what happened tonight was absolutely horrifying! My photo of Dwight Yoakam is covered in words -- previous posts, links, that annoying little Weather Pixie who should die anyway, etc. Now, I can't have that so let us talk. About anything.

Speaking of weather, we've had so many torrential rains I'm just waiting for *shudder* those horrible *shudder* centipedes to arrive! Wanna see a photo? I'll locate one -- a small one -- so you too can enjoy and hopefully have the nightmares I've had previously.












Yeah! Kill me now, okay? A year ago they were everywhere! I mean, they were everywhere outside -- I still live here, don't I? Trust me, I'd have burned this joint down if they had made their way inside! So, what got me to thinking about the stinkin' centipedes was this article:
Mormon Crickets Invade to Survive
I kid you not.

And the weather forecast has changed!
Currently:
71°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 84%
Today
Chance of Storms
82° | 63°
Tue
Thunderstorms
80° | 48°
Wed
Mostly Sunny
59° | 41°
Thu
Mostly Sunny
71° | 40°

From the News of The Weird File:
Man glues hands and mouths of hostages
That is so not funny ... Do you ever have those Schadenfreude moments? I just had one.

From the same file:
Woman nabbed driving corpse across country

But no Schadenfreude moment this time. Just the willies. But I urge you to read the article because it sounds exactly like something my mom would do. If you know my mom, you know I'm right.

And I may as well admit this while I'm at it: I am so tired of hearing about the Natalee Holloway disappearance, and sick to death of the Duke Lacrosse players case. I'm truly sorry both events occurred but oh my stars! Hasn't there been anything else newsworthy in all this time?

Note to 5elf #5:
The next time I do laundry I must ensure that the box of Arm & Hammer I use is detergent, not cat litter.
That was embarrassing.

I hope this takes care of my current hottie/heart throb because it's far beyond time for bed. The horseys think they need to be fed at the ass-crack of dawn, you know.

Later --

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People from L.A. are retarded!!! I AM NOT FROM L.A.!!! NO! I'M NOT!!! :P Why the heck would you glue your hostages mouths shut?! Ever heard of tape?! A gag...?! Oh well!

Ha! Ha! You kitty littered your laundry?! *lol* AWWW! I bet that was a MESS!

Samantha said...

Shut up about the kitty litter ... It SAID Arm & Hammer!! *LOL*

I don't count you as a native of L.A. either -- just as I'm not a native of TN. Nope, nope, nope.