Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oh, This is Cute

Not only is it cute but how encouraging! Check it out:

Samantha Highway
Fame City5
Mt. Happiness20
Lake Love46
Study Hall102
Confusion Lane274
Please Drive Carefully
Username:

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com

Yeehaw! I'm on my way now!

So I have a terrible admission to make. No ... Maybe I won't make it, at least not yet. It's sort of embarrassing. Let me put it this way: It involves Louis Vuitton. Need I say more? Didn't think so.

In today's Moron Files the winner of the day is Eminem! According to People magazine: "Less than three months after remarrying his ex-wife Kim Mathers, Eminem has filed divorce." After seeing their photo I think they're well-suited.


Good grief. Read it here:

We Deserve Each Other!

Katie Holmes is due "any moment" as evidenced by this photo:


What I'm very curious about is how she's gonna go for that "totally silent birth" insisted upon by the Church of Scientology. I wasn't given any drugs in L&D (although I was given oxygen -- sheesh!) and I can't fathom such a thing as a silent delivery. The only way they would have gotten me to shut up is if they knocked me out, I tell you what!

And speak of the devil -- no pun intended -- Tom Cruise tells People he had an abusive childhood. "He was a bully and a coward – the person where, if something goes wrong, they kick you. … It was a great lesson in my life, how he'd lull you in, make you feel safe and then, bang!"

Devil Speaks!

Back at Go-Quiz, I just did my warning label. I don't think I like it now.

PARENTAL
ADVISORY
SAMANTHA CONTAINS
EXPLICIT LYRICS

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com


More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well, Cousin Sleezy...I had to check out your blog to see if you were alive because I hadn't gotten a response to my email last week.