Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrr!!

5.00pm:
I'm tired, I'm chilled and I'm nauseous. It's been a lovely day, I declare! It's 72° outside but extremely windy out of the west at about 20 mph, and when I was in the shop working it felt pretty dang good but in my nest it's brrr -- cold! I'm actually sitting here w/ a jacket on. At least the sun is out, which is wonderful for the veggies. I'll check on the garden when I go down to get Beer For My Horses in an hour. Mama invited me for dinner tonight but I'm not sure I'll be able to go because of the time factor: Daddy has been working w/ the Duck today and he's not home yet. By the time he does arrive, get his shower, etc. it might be time for me to tend my Large Puppies so ... I can have me something else for dinner. I don't cook but I can throw a mean sandwich together. *LOL* Oops! Gotta run, be back later!

9.30pm:
I'm finally back. You know how it is: You do one thing and it leads to 27 others. I'm stressing over the stupid sale I'm having. When I began going through clothes I had no idea what I'd have to dispose of. I joined a weight loss program awhile back, which has been so much fun! However, alllllllll my jeans have to go, nearly alllllllll my clothes have to go! My favorite jeans are falling off me which is good and bad, but they're my Tommys and I love them! Anyway, believe it or not I have 17 pairs of jeans and all but one pair look like they've never been worn. It's appalling, really. On the upside I've just decided out with the old and in with the new! I'm a Shopping Ninja. I can do this.

I think it's time for some Hot Stuff!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And ...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh ... !! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sucks to be you because you aren't going w/ me. But don't feel bad! You can still have a productive life! You can do interesting things like this: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Oh and good luck w/ that! And okay, those are small images but I realize the error of my ways and I'll soon correct it. Tonight you'll just have to suffer w/ a couple of small hotties.

Cousin Crusty sent me this and I've not yet stopped laughing:
With all the new technology regarding fertility, a 65-year-old woman was able to give birth to a baby recently. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit. "May we see the new baby?" one asked.
"Not yet," said the mother. "I'll make coffee and we can visit for awhile first."
Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?" "No, not yet," said the mother.
After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now? " "No, not yet," replied the mother.
Growing very impatient, they asked," Well, when CAN we see the baby?"
"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told them.
"WHEN HE CRIES??" they demanded. "Why do we have to wait until he CRIES??"
"BECAUSE, I forgot where I put him..."

How would you like free samples of Night & Day contact lenses, Nexxus Hair Care, "Saturdays" greeting cards and Rolaids Soft Chews? This really does work, y'all and just today I opted for the Nexxus as I didn't care for the other stuff:
FREE STUFF

The Strawberry Festival is in full swing in Humboldt! Should I not have to go to Memphis tomorrow I might make my way in the oppoite direction and partake of some yummy, juicy Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It's gonna be a nice Saturday, it'll give me a chance to take my newest Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting What do you think?

OMG! I just remembered! I have to get the $200 rebates for my new laptop filled out so they can be postmarked by the 15th! I let it go w/ Old Grumpy, and w/ Blackie -- who has a shiny piano black keyboard! -- it's certainly not the money, but it's definitely the principle. I can't do this twice, I'd be ashamed of myself.

But you remember: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I'm watching you ...

2 comments:

Samantha said...

AHA! It just dawned on me: You cannot stand it that I got a new laptop -- and I paid cash money for it too! I have no bills, and I never will.

*LOLOLOL*

Jealousy is a terrible thing ... I've SEEN it many times, but I don't experience it. EVER. I have no reason to, nor am I geared that way. Maybe you can get one someday ... NOT!

Samantha said...

I nearly forgot! Please, please, "call the authorities" for evidently anonymous phone calls to your house, that way you'll find out who's REALLY calling. Honey, I don't get in trouble w/ the law. But we all know who DOES!! You two are a couple of sick puppies, and my suggestion is you both get in therapy forthwith!!