Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Monday, May 15, 2006

I Burned Thirteen CDs Plus I Got Freebies For You

And criminy, they weren't even good CDs! Blackie has his own agenda, and he's been very insistent about burning Recovery Discs so today I caved and did it. I can't believe the difference between this laptop and my previous one but you know, that's technology! It moves at a rapid pace and things are all different now, all different. But I love it, I even love that he has his own monthly check up that he runs through.

Now. Who wants a free sample of Clorox Toilet Cleaner? From the site:
We're kicking off our new domain with, well, a kick! For a very limited time, if you join The Cleaning Gang Club (Doesn't cost you a dime!), you can receive a sample of Clorox® Toilet Cleaner, absolutely free! Just one Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is enough to keep your toilet smelling fresh and clean. Flush after flush, this thing will keep on cleaning! Fill out the form and collect yours today!
CLEAN ME NOW

How about a free appetizer at Fridays? Print the coupon!
YUMMY

Who wouldn't love this one? A coupon for rent one, get one free at Hollywood Video!
MOVIES

How about free popcorn the next time you see a movie at an AMC theatre? Print the coupon!
MUNCHIES

Here's one I would lovelovelove to win! Fill out an entry form for a chance to receive this tote bag filled with great samples of your favorite products such as New Balance Socks, Prescriptives Protection Lotion, Dior's fragrance Femininity and Glamour, SoftSoap Pure Cashmere, Sharpie Retractable Permanent Marker among other things. Hey, it's worth a shot!
GOOD LUCK

Finally, this next freebie I love more than a fat kid loves cake. Fill out the form and receive a free sample of Swiffer Dusters plus a $2 off coupon.
DUST 'EM

Now I'm outta here ...

No comments: