Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Stressors

I have a lot going on right now. I'm still trying to work out my hotel in Tunica -- the one I want, when I want, for the price I want. I'm still trying to get the rebates for Blackie completed and sent in so I'll receive the $200, and time is rapidly flying by. I'm battling someone at eBay for a refund but it looks as though he would rather play Hardball which is unfortunate for two reasons: 1) I play it w/ the best of them and, 2) I am in no freaking mood to play games w/ anyone but I am in the mood to simply nail him to the wall and forget about it. Sorry, Charlie. He shouldn't push me this way -- in all fairness, I did warn him not to underestimate me. He refused to answer a single email from me for days, and that put me in quite a rigid frame of mind. Dumbass. Further, I've not had a hair cut since September -- are you even believing that? It's true, so it's no longer short and cute. It's now to my shoulders and shaggy, my bangs are gone and I'm in peril. I have to be gorgeous when I go anywhere so somehow I have to fit in going to the salon w/ time and mood. You see, I've simply not been in the mood for very much these past months (no one seems to comprehend that except Dr. Winston and Cindi so don't feel bad) so I've not gone anywhere particularly special so why bother w/ being my usual high-maintenance self? And there are the other stressors -- getting all my Stuff ready to sell, blah, blah, blah. I was thinking this morning, if I could sit down and have a really good cry I'd just get over it and be able to cope. I thought it was gonna happen when Daddy reported my son told him not to listen to a word I say because I'm "insane." But it didn't make me cry. I just said, "Do what you wish but he's a proven liar and I'm trustworthy." That was the end of that. He's another dumbass, and the idiot doesn't remember that is not the way to endear himself to those he needs. DUH!

In the news:
Remember the man missing while fishing near here last week? They found the body of 71 year old Charlie Myracle of Wildersville Timberlake Road last Friday. So sad.

Rescue Squad Pulls Drowning Victim from Lake

As a result of Tuesday's primaries, Incumbent County Mayor Dennis Ray McDaniel will be unopposed in the August election for county mayor after defeating challenger Kenneth D. Scott Tuesday in the Democratic primary election.
Incumbent Sheriff Ricky "Duvil" Lunsford will also be unopposed in the August election for county sheriff after defeating challenger Brian Randell Duke Tuesday.

I didn't vote for Old Bullethead (pictured) and it was a close election. Duvil won by less than 300 votes.

And -- I'm really torn on this subject:
U.S. Judge Leonie Brinkema sent Zacarias Moussaoui to prison for life Thursday, to "die with a whimper," for his role in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. The convicted terrorist declared: "God save Osama bin Laden - you will never get him."
Here's the thing: Does he deserve to die because he conspired to murder all those on 11 September, 2001? Or would that just please him to no end to become another
martyr? Perhaps it is best he "die with a whimper."

Back to my growing list of stressors -- the only way to eliminate them from my life is to get at them. More later ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it you are a country music fan. I'm not sure I understnad the world of blogging but undoubtably a lot of people do get it. I hope you feel better in the next few days. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Well girly you should know by now I always have an open ear if you want to let it out!
That's why I am a bit scared of E-bay.... I rather buy from a company at least then it is "sorta" monitored. :)

Yeah, and onto that punk ass Moussaoui...*lol* On the news this morning it said that the jury decided to life in prison because he was a and I QUOTE "Wannabe Al Kaida" (sorry if it is spelled wrong...) And that he is just taking the rap for 9/11 because he wants fame... Another Idiot in the world...