Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Keep Me Away From eBay aka Steph, You Aren't Doing Your Job!

Of course you know I didn't mean that. Pictured is my latest acquisition:


Tell me that's not gorgeous! It's 9"x13" and it's actually black in color. I needed something neutral and this is very nice. It comes new in box w/ distinctive Coach tissue paper and dust bag. It was sort of an impulse buy but what can I say? I needed a neutral bag. Right?

Today began rainy, cloudy and chilly but the sun came out about thirty minutes ago and it's beginning to warm up some. Daddy and the Duck are working on their Relay For Life project today -- in fact, I believe they have it delivered to Beech Lake by now, getting it ready for festivities beginnng tonight. They built a batting cage thingy, and one of the coppers from the County will be there clocking the pitch speeds. (No, no! You can't say "coppers" only I can, because I was on a City Council and those were my guys! Even Pizzo, who went to the Dark Side -- a larger department. I loved those guys ... *sigh*) Needless to say, Relay For Life is near and dear to this family's heart, all three of us, for Daddy is a five-year cancer survivor. Additionally, we're also active w/ St. Jude's so every spring/summer we take part in various activities and happy to do so. Always.

Guess what time it is ... ? Yup!

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OH! I can't wait! But time is slowwwwly dragging by ... Checking the counter doesn't actually help me any. Possibly, it makes it worse!

Have I got something for y'all: White Trash Vehicles! Please, no comments of, "Is that your next door neighbor?" or the like because I'm not telling.




Ugh ... Kill me now.

So my mom lost her mind when she got her phone bill yesterday. She just opened it and it was higher than the basic rate she always pays which includes calling services as well as unlimited long distance. Short on patience at best, both my Geezers are at their limit presently due to several extenuating circumstances so when Mom opened that bill she totally lost it. There were two calls to Victoria, BC and she was quite sure she hadn't called Canada for anything! She thrust the phone bill at me, and told me she just can't deal w/ it, I'd have to call the phone company to "get those calls removed immediately!" Well, I didn't call immediately, I waited until I had more time this morning. Unfortunately, Dude wasn't about to remove the calls as there was one for one minute, and one for ten minutes. He said obviously, someone talked to a person at "Victoria Industries." I argued up and down, insisting my parents don't know a single soul in Canada but he didn't go for it. Reporting back to my mom the name of the company she actually said, "Hmm. Victoria Industries. That sounds familiar." Turns out she did make the call after all. Oh me -- but in all fairness, if I'd made a call to that area code I sure wouldn't have known it was Canada.

Oh good grief. I just received an email stating Chris Cagle:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-- my ultimate Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting is appearing at Loretta Lynn's Ranch in September. *SCREAM!* Hurricane Mills is very near here, not an hour away but for heaven's sake -- I can't express how little I care about Loretta Lynn. I don't dislike her, her music just isn't for me. Now I'm forced to call about tickets, etc. in September because trust me, Chris Cagle is all that and a bag of chips!
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Need I say more? I've driven a lot farther to see him, believe me. I guess I can put up w/ a little Loretta memorabilia for a whole lotta Chris! But calling the Dude Ranch ... How embarrassing. But I may as well get it over with. Later --


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your new purse is pretty! :)

Samantha said...

Well, you know I needed a black ... *LOL* I love it, got it for a song. I'm happy!