Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

But Of Course I'm Awake!

I've been going through this thing for about a week now, perhaps longer. I just can't sleep until I finally break down and take meds, usually around 5.00 AM and then I snooze for 3 - 4 hours. I've just about had it, I'm almost ready to collapse. When I say I'm sick and tired, it's for real! I should be sleeping Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I should be snoozing soundly Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I should be drooling in my sleep Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting but get a load of it: You know what I'm doing instead? The same thing I do all the time: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Day, night -- doesn't matter. I be all the time yawnin' but I keep moving, I do what I'm supposed to do. I have several issues I'm working on. One is working out better than it was, and that's Mama. She's pretty much runnin' around on her little wheels all the time, she wants things done and she wants them done now and I worry she's going to be upset if I'm late doing something. She has this "Honey Do" list for Daddy: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The thing is, Daddy gets to workin' on that list, crossing things off and she finds a dozen more things to do. Now, this upsets me because it never ends and Mama's almost like she's Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting you know? Either I go home and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting which gives me blasting headaches or I try to reason but that doesn't work out because -- I'm on the left, Mama's in the center and Daddy's on the right. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sometimes it's just difficult. I really do get sick when I'm upset but I've not yet hurled all over my parents but I'm tellin' you, it's just around the bend. One of these days, the ultimate humiliation. Trust me. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now my da's pc is ... well, I'm afraid it's fried. He said yesterday when the AC kicked on I guess it flickered and he went immediately into Safe Mode. I don't know what he did after that, but today he told me he turns it on and he gets nothing. He said he left it on for an hour today and nothing. Well, you know I don't mind working on it, I even manage to run maintenance on it, just got him a new printer as a surprise (the Canon died a horrible death) and got it installed the day before yesterday. HAHAHA! Yeah. Real funny. I'm just not believing this. Sigh. I have a real sneaking suspicion when I go to the Big House to look at Da's pc I'm not gonna exactly have Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting loving feelings toward it. I think it's gonna be more like Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting You know how you get those feelings of impending doom? Uh-huh. I'll do the best I can of course and I've already made up my mind. I can't fix it, I'm giving him my laptop. Seriously! It's just a thing and it's not like losing a family member -- which of course includes all the animals. And we can pitch his pc, I don't give a damn. Wait! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Nope, I don't.

Uh-oh, Legs wants to go outside -- or as we call it it's thePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting so I need to let her out, hopefully for the last time tonight, and look! It's still dark! Sometimes it's the ass-crack of dawn when she goes out for the "last time."

Wish me sweet dreams ... at some point.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok girly! I'm back! *lol* Sorry for my hiatus! I posted a SUPER blog today so that should make up for it! *lol* So whatcha been up to? I hope all is dandy with ya! Talk to ya soon!

Samantha said...

WOO-HOO! I'm so glad my sweetie is back at long last! I've missed you more than I can even say.

However ... you know I'm fixing to leave for vacation right? I'll be gone on your birthday but I'm taking my new laptop so I can let you know I'm thinking of you.

As always ...

Anonymous said...

Awww shucks! Thanks!! I missed chatting with you too! What day are you leaving?