Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm in Tunica, MS!

Oh yeah baby, I'm here and I'm lovin' it! Right now I'm waiting on Mama to call and then I'll go down to the pool, unwind in the jacuzzi, take a dip and lay out in the sun. Ahh, it's a rough life -- especially since this whole vacation is FREE! That's right, my suite is COMPED! I'm also loving the wireless especially since I get a 56Mb connection speed. We aren't even going to discuss what I have to look forward to when I return to the ranch. Sigh. I'll probably cry big fat tears when I get back, and then I'll get over it because frankly, I'm thankful I even have internet access waaaaaaay out there.

Last night I went to the concert and he was fabulous! I took lots of photos, including a couple w/ my phone which didn't turn out for crap, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. He did not remove his cowboy hat, and he was absolutely hothothot!! I almost couldn't stand it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And you wonder why cowboy butts drive me nuts??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And he's sooo got the moves! Every time he danced a little allll the girls screamed! Eventually however, I began getting shoved and stepped on -- particularly by a bag about 65 years old. I was in the second row, right on the aisle and she was two seats down, suckin' down the beer. By 11.00 she jumped up, pushed me aside as she stepped on me and started dancing right -- and singing off-key -- in front of me. And by that time the Security Dudes just gave up, quit making everyone go back to their seats so the concert was over for me at that point. I finally went to the very back where I could see quite well -- and, I had my photos by then so it was okay. However, there were three guys back there and they didnt' need Dwight to have a good time -- they had Budweiser! One insisted on a dance, wouldn't let me leave until he had one. He got a little bit frisky but not too bad.

So I have six more concerts lined up -- but not here, they're in TN, AL, GA, etc. I'm going to see these guys: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Might work in a little Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting as well as Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I loved his long hair! And of course I'm not gonna miss Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting or Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Absolutely no way. So some I'll get to see, some I won't, but I'm working on it. It all depends on the timing. But I'll go just about anywhere to see Chris Cagle, Trace Adkins and Montgomery Gentry. Trust me.

I've been waiting for my mom to call, but I have done give up. I'm outta here, headed for the pool! I'll talk to her later -- right now she and Da are putting up pickles! How lucky am I that I missed that??

Later ~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol girly your silly! :) Love the geezer count down!! *lol*

Samantha said...

Crap! My Geezer countdown has gone down. When I get a minute I'll have to go back into my template and fix it. Man!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sami!

The blog looks great! I'm so jellazz concerning your lolling about all day and seeing such hunks by night. Nice pic of Dwight's tush... THANX!

Have fun! Hugz...

Anonymous said...

HEY girly! Are you back yet???