Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lots of Changes

I guess it's just knowing when the time is to change, and not hang onto the past. I simply became bored so I can only imagine what you, my loyal readers thought. *smile*

More changes coming as time permits. The gorgeous pink, girly, sparkly tag above is courtesy of my great friend MR. May she always have a passion for creating things so uniquely Samantha!

No comments: