Actually

... my blog title should be more like "Beer For My Wolfdog?" because I have no horses, not anymore. They're all gone now. My babies are all gone, all the tack, saddles, show tack, grooming supplies, leads, halters, everything, gone! This 97 acre horse ranch is lonely, so very lonely ... There's a reason for everything -- it's said -- although sometimes I simply can't fathom why.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Daddy

Daddy is in the hospital. First he was taken to our local hospital via paramedics and he was later transferred to a larger hospital in Jackson. I'm scared. They don't yet know what's wrong yet. He's scared but too he's "ready for whatever the Lord wants." This is hard. I'm a Daddy's Girl.

Please pray for my daddy! Please, please pray for my daddy ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Samantha what happened?! My prayers are being sent your way! I wish you nothing but the best girly, you know that I'm here if you want to talk!